Friday, December 16, 2011
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Friday, December 2, 2011
Monday, November 28, 2011
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
My Life is so much more enjoyable.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Sharing laughter and funny moments.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
My Mommy. My mom is the most amazing women on this earth. I am so grateful to be her daughter. I love learning from her! She always makes me laugh. She has a beautiful testimony and I hope to be as great as a mother as her someday! LOVE you Mom!
My Daddy. My Dad is the most hard working man that I know! He is a great example. He loves our family so much. He makes me laugh too, maybe not on purpose but it is just so fun! I hope Preston will be as great as you! Love you Daddy!
My Camera. I am so grateful that I have a camera. I love to take pictures! I love catching special moments! I really need to take more so I don't forget! I love looking at old pictures because it brings back so many memories!
Our Temple Marriage. I have seen so many blessings from our decision to be married in the Temple! It has been such an amazing experience! I so grateful! I LOVE the Temple! It is my home on earth!
Our Country. I am so grateful that I am able to live in this country! I am so grateful that I have Freedom! Thank you for those who are fighting for it/ have fought!
The Salt Lake Valley. I am so grateful that I live in this beautiful valley! I have lived here my whole life. I am so grateful for it's beauty and that we have so many Temples that we can go to!
Blogs. I am grateful that other people have blogs! A lot of them are so inspiring. I am grateful that I can write about my life and others can have an Idea what is going! :)
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Weekends. I am grateful that I get to spend time with my husband and family :)
Technology. I am grateful for the technology that we have. I wouldn't be able to keep in contact with Family or friends.
Harry Potter Series. I am so grateful for Harry Potter :) It just makes me so happy when I get upset.
Baptism. My little sister-in-law was Baptized on Saturday. It was an amazing experience. It made me remember when I got baptized. I remember feeling so clean and pure :)
Memories. I am so grateful to have all of the memories that I have. I have been so blessed to be able to have such fun memories with Family and Friends!
November 6... I am Grateful for...
The Sabbath Day. I am so grateful for this peaceful day. I can spend time pondering and thinking about our Savior.
The Priesthood. I am so grateful that I have a worthy Husband that holds the priesthood. I have received and witnessed many beautiful blessings that he has given! I can't even explain how grateful I am to be able to have a priesthood holder as my Husband!
Hymns. I am grateful that we have Hymns. Those words are so inspiring and can touch someones heart so deeply :)
Family Dinner. I am so grateful that Preston and I are able to eat together with our Grandparents. It is such a special time!
The Scriptures. I am so grateful for the scriptures in my life. They are the word of God. If we read and ask questions, Our Heavenly Father can answer our prayers through them. The Book of Mormon is the Keystone to our Religion. I know that it is true!
Our Loving Prophet... Thomas S. Monson. This is truly an amazing man. I am so grateful for his faith and his strong testimony. I know that he leads and guides our church. I know that he will not lead us astray. I trust him. I know that he Loves our Savior... He is a wonderful example! I am so grateful for Him. Words cannot express. I know that our Heavenly Father Speaks through President Monson. I am so grateful for his guidance in my life!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Sabbath Day!!!
Friday, November 4, 2011
My Grandparents. I am so grateful for them. They are all so awesome and sweet!
The Power of Prayer. I cannot even express how grateful I am for the Power of Prayer. It is one of the greatest gifts that we all have!
My Car. I am grateful that I am able to get somewhere without breaking down. Keep holding on Car! You can do it!
My Clothes. I am grateful that I have something to where and that I can stay warm!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for this knowledge that I have. I am grateful to know that I can be with my family forever. I am grateful to know that We have a loving Savior who loves us and died so that we can make it back to our Heavenly Father! I am grateful to know that I am a Child of God and that I am of Great worth.
- My Husband. I am so grateful for Preston. He is my life. He makes me so happy. He knows how to make me laugh! He is my best friend. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to be able to be with him forever. We have been married for 2 months and 2 weeks! It has been so much fun! He has the sweetest personality. I sure love you Preston!
- My Loving Family. I have the best family. I am so grateful that we are so close. I am so grateful how much we love eachother. I love that we LOVE spending time together.
- My Best Friends. You know who you are. I am grateful for all of the fun times we have had. I will always cherish them. You will all be in my heart. I am grateful to be able to be your friend. Thank you for getting me to where I am today. I love you and I am sooo grateful for you all.
- My Education. I am so grateful that I have an opportunity to attend Brigham Young University-Idaho. It is a wonderful place. I love learning and I can't wait to start my career.
- My Job. I am so grateful for my job. I am a teacher at a day school. I love the kids that I work with and I hope that they know that I care for them. Some days it is really hard but most days I enjoy seeing those smiles on their faces. I am so grateful that I got this job especially since it has been hard for a lot of people to get jobs.
Well I got caught up and hope to stay caught up! I encourage all of you to do this. You will be amazed with everything that you have been blessed with! Have a wonderful day!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
As of August 20, 2011, I have 4 new siblings... :)
Taylor, Kirstin, Parker and Emily. I love them all so much. Taylor and his sense of humor. Kirstin and her craziness. Parker and his cleverness. Emily and her sweetness... haha. I am so excited to get to know them better. I love Preston's family. I love his parents.
I couldn't be Happier.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Thursday, July 14, 2011
It will be a great weekend! I just found out that Mallory and my Mom are coming up to Rexburg :D We are going to see Harry Potter. I am really excited to spend some time with them!
Another thing that will end soon is my SEMESTER!!!!Finals are this week and next week!
Next Friday Preston will pick me up from school and we will come back up together in January :)
I can't beleive that we are getting married in 37 Days!!
My Life is Wonderful!!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
90 Days :)