The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Monday, November 28, 2011

Forever Grateful

I am so grateful for Thanksgiving. 
My whole family was able to get together! It was so fun to talk and to tease each other. We played football with all of the grand kids. It was awesome!
I love my family.
I feel so blessed. 
 I know I didn't write down all the things that I was grateful for on my blog each day. I just know that throughout all the days, I thought of things that I was grateful for.  They are in my heart. My grateful November challenge was good for me. I realized how much I have been blessed with and sooo much more! 
 I am so grateful that I have such a loving husband.
He has been sick this whole weekend :( 
I am grateful that we got to talk and spend time with each other. We both have been so busy with work. We hardly have time to actually talk.  This weekend was a blast! We were able to have our fun and awesome conversations like we used to while we were in high school!  I sure love him.
I am grateful that we can be together forever through Heavenly Father's Plan.
That is what gives me hope.
It gives me strength to make it through the day!
I am grateful that I have such a special person in my life. I know that he will always be there for me, even when he is sick :(
This morning, we both felt achy and weak. We were there for each other.
I am grateful that I will always have someone by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment