The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 12 & 13

Day 13... Today I am Grateful for...

Sacrament Talks.
Talking with Old Friends.
The Spirit of Missionaries.
Quotes from the Prophets.
Deep Conversations.
Prayer with my Sweet Husband.
Other Peoples Testimonies.
Getting Married to my Best Friend in the Salt Lake Temple.
An answered Prayer.
All the experiences that have made me into the kind of person I am today.
Knowing that I am where I need to be and where I am going in my life.
My friend Ashley Allen.
Preston's beautiful voice! He can sing :D


Day 12...
Disney on Ice with my Husband!
Snow Scrapers.
Car Heaters.
Family Time.
BYU Football.
Wonderful In-Laws :)
My New extended Family.
Cute colorful fish.
Chinese Food.
New Pajama Pants!
Saturdays.
Phone calls from friends that you haven't talked to in awhile.

It was such a great Sabbath day. I got to see so many great friends today that I haven't seen since Graduation.  It made me so Happy :)

3 comments:

  1. Love You Meg! And yes, Preston sings very well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Ash :) haha... He sure does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute colorful fish, haha! And yes, BYU football is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete