There has been a lot of things going on lately.
1. I started running again! Oh I missed it! I couldn't run as much as i used to, but its okay :) I get back to it. Running is something I love to do! This is what I do to relax and let things go that have happened earlier that day. I love it! Can't really explain in words. I haven't really had a "good" run since I graduated from High School ha ha. Oh man, It is crazy to think that I kept putting it off for stuff that wasn't really as important and not worth my time... as my mother would say The Bachelor... :) but i still like it... But after this season, I realized wow... maybe that was a waste of time. haha.. I just love those kind of shows, maybe I need to work on that. I am going to make and achieve as many goals as I can these next couple of months :) Using my time wisely and eating ALOT healthier :) and just being happy because I really do have a wonderful life.
2. My sisters have moved back in to our house. Haha.. it has been a bit crazy at the Wood house. I love my family and it has been great to see them and have fun together! Missy, Mallory, and Becca are pregnant! So I get 2 more nieces... and the other one we aren't sure what the baby is yet:) Becca isn't finding out until the baby comes! I can't believe she can wait! Riley, Ryan, Cooper, and Ethan all play together! it is fun to watch...little fights here and there. It has been hard to live with everyone. We all have our way of living :) lets just say it has been a great learning experience! I am so glad that my whole family lives so close. I love them, they are the best!!
3. I got to go to Disney on Ice with my Best Friend :) It was so much fun. I still love that stuff. It was just awesome. Preston liked it too! :) He even told me he did. It was cool because it had so many characters! I will post pictures when I have more time. :) I seriously have THE BEST FRIEND EVER... :) Speaking of best friend...Here is number four....
4. I will be getting married for time and all eternity in the beautiful Salt Lake Temple on August 2oth :D I can't believe it! I love Preston and I am so happy. I will write the proposal when I have more time... :) I am happy that I get to be with him forever. I am so grateful for his wonderful spirit and example. He is so sweet. Words cannot tell how much I appreciate him. He works so hard. I am so grateful that we have a strong foundation. We have been friends for a very long time! I love it because our friendship will just keep growing and growing. :)
5. These past couple months have been life changing...I have learned to put my trust in the Lord. There has been a lot of things that have not been going the way that I have planned. But I definitely know that the Lord has a different plan for me. There has been huge life decisions I have had to make. I know that the decisions that I have made are the right ones. I have felt the comfort that I need to know that my decisions are right. It is hard because there are people that think they know my future and what I should do but they are wrong. The Lord Loves me and He will never lead me astray.