The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fantastic Life Right Here!

I seriously just love my Life.

I have the best husband.

I have the best family.

I have the best friends.

I have the best Grandparents.

I am so grateful for everyone who is in my life.

I just want to thank everyone who has helped our family these last couple of months.

I love my Parents and I am so grateful for everything that they do. They are so awesome.

I have the best siblings.

Let me tell you why....

(Not in any particular order haha)

1. Missy- she is a great example to me. She has a beautiful little family. she is beautiful and has a great personality. She punches hard.. but its okay because I get her back some other way :) She knows how to make everyone around her happy. She is really good at sports. I am jealous and I am still trying to find what I am good at haha. She has a beautiful testimony. I look up to her and I am so grateful that she is my sister. She is a great mother! I love her.


2. Casey- Even though he is my brother-in-law, I love him as my own brother. He is so funny and really smart. I am so grateful that Missy married a great man. I am happy that he is part of our family. I have learned so many interesting things about him. He loves to read. I wish I loved reading. He has a great love for books. I am going to make a goal to read a book. It has just been really hard for me. Casey is a great father! Thank you Casey for everything you do! love ya!

3. Nate- I love my brother so much. He is a wonderful example to me. He always makes me laugh and he sometimes hurts me.. haha Every time he comes over, we always just punch and attack each other. I don't know why, we just do it. He cares about his sisters so much. He would always ask each of us how we are doing and if he can do anything for us. He loves his family. He is a wonderful father! He has a strong testimony and has helped strengthened mine. He is hilarious. He is one of those guys that you think are very quiet... but he is definitely not.. haha. Love you Nate!


4. Becca-She is my sister-in-law... but I like to say that Becca is my sister. I am grateful that she is in my life. My brother couldn't have picked a better girl to spend eternity with. She has a beautiful testimony that she shares often! I love her cute family. She is so smart and knows Heavenly Father very well. I wish I had a better relationship with Him. She is a great example and a great mother! Love you Becca!


5. Mal- Mal, Mal, Mal... What to say about Mallory. haha I love her. She is awesome. We probably have the most inside jokes out of anyone. We quote movies together. That is pretty much our relationship right there. Seriously. That is all we do. "Give me the cup." "I can tell by looking at you" "Are you choking or not choking"... the list can go on and on... I love Mal because she is so different. haha We are probably complete opposites. I love her simple testimony. She is a great mother. I miss her right now.. She is actually driving back to California today. This very second. :( miss you Mal!


6. Russ- I miss Russ. I love him and I am so grateful for his service. He is serving our country in Afghanistan.. He is so funny. I am so grateful that He is part of my life. He makes Mallory so happy and I am so grateful for that. He has a strong testimony which I am grateful for his strength. He loves his family and is a great father! He is a great example to me. :) love you Hunna... haha


As of August 20, 2011, I have 4 new siblings... :)


Taylor, Kirstin, Parker and Emily. I love them all so much. Taylor and his sense of humor. Kirstin and her craziness. Parker and his cleverness. Emily and her sweetness... haha. I am so excited to get to know them better. I love Preston's family. I love his parents.


I couldn't be Happier.

1 comment:

  1. Yay meg I'm so happy for you :) I need to come visit your new place and see you soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete