The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8

Today I am grateful for...

My Health. I am grateful to have the Health that I do! I am so grateful that I don't have any major health problems.

My Life. I have been blessed with a beautiful life. It has been a great experience!!

Running Water. I am grateful that I am able to take a nice hot shower!

Love and Support. I am so grateful for the love and support Preston and I received for our wedding! It was amazing! Thank you all!

Smiles. A smile can brighten some one's day!

My Brothers. I am so grateful for all of the Brothers that I have! Nate, Casey, Rusty, Taylor and Parker! I love you all so much!

My Sisters. I am also grateful for all of my Sisters! Missy, Mallory, Becca, Kirstin, and Emily! I love you!!

Service Projects. I am grateful that I can help those in need.  I feel our Saviors love when I do service for others! I am grateful that I can have his spirit in my life!

Have a Fantastic Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment