The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grateful Days :)

So I decided that I am going to write what I am grateful for everyday this month! Last year My cousins, Kasie & Kamie, started something like this. I think it will be great to see everything that I have been blessed with. I think it would be fun for everyone else to write what they are grateful for t00! Well Here it goes... Not in any particular order :)
November 1
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for this knowledge that I have. I am grateful to know that I can be with my family forever. I am grateful to know that We have a loving Savior who loves us and died so that we can make it back to our Heavenly Father! I am grateful to know that I am a Child of God and that I am of Great worth.
November 2
  • My Husband. I am so grateful for Preston. He is my life. He makes me so happy. He knows how to make me laugh! He is my best friend. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to be able to be with him forever. We have been married for 2 months and 2 weeks! It has been so much fun! He has the sweetest personality. I sure love you Preston!
  • My Loving Family. I have the best family. I am so grateful that we are so close. I am so grateful how much we love eachother. I love that we LOVE spending time together.
November 3
  • My Best Friends. You know who you are. I am grateful for all of the fun times we have had. I will always cherish them. You will all be in my heart. I am grateful to be able to be your friend. Thank you for getting me to where I am today. I love you and I am sooo grateful for you all.
  • My Education. I am so grateful that I have an opportunity to attend Brigham Young University-Idaho. It is a wonderful place. I love learning and I can't wait to start my career.
  •  My Job. I am so grateful for my job. I am a teacher at a day school. I love the kids that I work with and I hope that they know that I care for them. Some days it is really hard but most days I enjoy seeing those smiles on their faces. I am so grateful that I got this job especially since it has been hard for a lot of people to get jobs.
Hopefully that wasn't too confusing. So for tomorrow, you will write four (November 4) things you are grateful for and the next you will write five (November 5) By the end of the month you will realize that you have a lot of things that you are grateful for :)

Well I got caught up and hope to stay caught up! I encourage all of you to do this. You will be amazed with everything that you have been blessed with! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment