The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 :)

Today I am grateful for...

My Mommy.  My mom is the most amazing women on this earth. I am so grateful to be her daughter.  I love learning from her! She always makes me laugh. She has a beautiful testimony and I hope to be as great as a mother as her someday! LOVE you Mom!

My Daddy. My Dad is the most hard working man that I know! He is a great example.  He loves our family so much.  He makes me laugh too, maybe not on purpose but it is just so fun! I hope Preston will be as great as you! Love you Daddy!

My Camera. I am so grateful that I have a camera.  I love to take pictures! I love catching special moments! I really need to take more so I don't forget! I love looking at old pictures because it brings back so many memories!

Our Temple Marriage. I have seen so many blessings from our decision to be married in the Temple! It has been such an amazing experience! I so grateful! I LOVE the Temple! It is my home on earth!

Our Country. I am so grateful that I am able to live in this country! I am so grateful that I have Freedom! Thank you for those who are fighting for it/ have fought!

The Salt Lake Valley. I am so grateful that I live in this beautiful valley! I have lived here my whole life. I am so grateful for it's beauty and that we have so many Temples that we can go to!

Blogs. I am grateful that other people have blogs! A lot of them are so inspiring.  I am grateful that I can write about my life and others can have an Idea what is going! :)

I hope everyone has a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment