The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Days 14 & 15

November 15
 I am Grateful For...
 Today, because today is another opportunity to get it right and make a positive change.
that I am who I am, and that I’m nobody else.
that there are people who care about me.
that I know that happiness is a choice.
that many people are forgiving.
Fresh Fruit.
 Accomplishing Goals.
Making New Goals.
being able to Laugh :)
Being an American.
Fresh Snow! (But not driving in it)
Rainy Days.
The Simple Things.
Having a Good Memory.
That there are new things to learn everyday!
November 14      I am Grateful for...
Monday Nights.
Having enough money to put food on the Table.
Things that make me smile :)
That I can learn from my mistakes.
Sports!
still progressing in life.
that I’m constantly learning.
All of the Seasons that we have!
Wildlife!
Rivers.
Oceans.
Lakes.
Facebook.
Art

:D I am loving Grateful November!
I have been a lot Happier than I have been.  I know that because I have changed my attitude!
My Life is so much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment