The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Friday, October 21, 2011

2 Months :)

Preston and I have been married for 2 months
It has been great. I am so grateful to have him in my life. There are so many things that I can write down, but I don't have enough time. When you are married, it feels like there is no time in the world to get anything done. I still have to get our thank you notes out... still getting them out. So Sorry if you haven't gotten yours yet. It will come :) Hopefully soon!! I am working on that. Speaking of work. I have been working at a Day care. I love it! It has been great but it is hard work. I have grown to love the kids that are in my class. I have 8 :) Holy cow do they know how to test me... haha But it is great. I am so grateful that they can be apart of my life and I can be apart of theirs. Preston is still working at Killgore companies as an accountant. So proud of him. I am so grateful that he has a job. I know that the Lord has been helping us. We wouldn't be where we are right now.
I have seen his hand in my everyday life. Recently, Preston and I have been trying to figure out our schooling. There has been things coming up and we have no idea what to do. The Lord has been blessing us. I know it. I know that everything will work out. There might be a management position for girls apartments. We might be able to get it. I sure hope we can get it because we haven't been able to find any apartments that are available for winter semester. If we get this position, we would be able to get free rent, utilities, internet, and a lot more. I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for this opportunity. I hope everything works out. Preston and I are going to Rexburg this weekend. We are going to talk to the manager and see if we can work something out.
I love this Gospel. I am so grateful for Our Saviors love.

1 comment: