The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Great Weekend :)

This weekend was one of the best weekends I have ever had.

School has been pretty good, I am just really busy and have a heavier load. I am still working in the Bookstore! I love it there. It has been a hard semester, but i have been helped out by my awesome roommates. Stephanie, Stacie, and Bethany. I love them! They have been an answer to my prayers.

On Friday, Preston came up and we got to hangout and play games. We walked up to the BYU-I Center and played basketball on the new courts and ran around the new track. That building is so neat! We had so much fun!

I can't wait until we come back up in January together. It has been really hard to be away from him, but I learned so much from him and grew more close to him. Saturday, we got up early and took pictures. My roommate, Bethany, is really talented and wanted to take some pictures of us. I thought that she did really good! It was so much fun just to laugh with Preston all day.

After pictures, we all went to lunch and watched Dispicable Me. :) I love this movie. After the movie we went bowling. It was great!!!

I am so happy that Preston was able to come up to Rexburg this weekend.

He is the greatest. I am so lucky. :)


90 Days :)

3 comments:

  1. Megan i love these pictures! I'm so happy for you! I better be getting an invite to your wedding! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! You must keep it going after you get married so I can keep track of you two! I love you both very much.
    ♥ Angi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good weekend! Tell Preston that he is invited to Cooper's Bday Party on Thursday....I wish you could come, too. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete