The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Friday, October 30, 2009

COLD morning!

So this morning was the first time that it snowed in Rexburg this semester! I woke up and I looked outside and everything was WHITE! it was crazy. It took me awhile to scrape and clean my windows! woke up at 5:40 then left by 6:15. It was freezing! It was scary to drive over to the temple because the roads were icy! I felt good by the time I got there. Baptisms today were really fun! the spirit was so strong. Today I helped people that were mostly from Germany! They had really cool last names. It is so much fun doing work for others and helping them Progress. Those who have passed on before us cannot be made perfect without us. We cannot be made perfect without them. They NEED us and we NEED them! This Family History class made me realize how important temple work really is! I hope that everyone will start setting goals to going to the temple and ACHIEVE them! This gospel is amazing and I know that it is true! We will be blessed when we do the work of the Lord and when we serve others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment