The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Friday, October 16, 2009

Earlier this morning, I was able to do baptisms today in the Rexburg Temple. It was a really cool experience. While I was waiting, I pulled out my partiarchal blessing. Wow, it was cool to see how many different things pop out every time I have read it. Most of the names that I was baptized for were from Samoa! It was a really cool experience. As I was getting baptized I was looking for the time when that person was born. It blew my mind when I thought about how long that person has been waiting to recieve the gospel. When I came out of the font, I felt like I was there for a reason and I knew that I was in the right place. It was so beautiful when I walked out of the temple today! Ill post a picture later! Great Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment