The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Friday, November 6, 2009

Still Searching!

I have been looking through my family names to see if I can take names to the temple and do baptisms! Iam getting so close! It is very exciting and I feel a wonderful spirit! Today, was a special day in the temple. I have had a rough week this week, and I felt like some one was holding me telling me that everything is going to work out. Some times you just want someone to be there to comfort you and take everything away! but these are the things that will help us to grow stronger and become a better person. Christ IS the ONE that will always be there.

I felt his hand in my life these last couple of days. I love him very much. He is my friend. I heard a quote the other day and it was really uplifting.



"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today just the way you are."

Christ is my best friend, He knows all! We are under his wing, and I feel so grateful for these experiences. It takes a lot of faith to be out on your own. I know that I will never be alone because the Lord will always be on my side!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you didn't tell me you had a blog!!! I love you Megan! You are such a good example to me. That is cool that you are able to go to the temple so often. I need to go more. I'm glad you are taking a family history class...I bet you are learning so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry! i had to make a blog for my family history class!! oh it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete