The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Monday, October 12, 2009

Baptisms on Friday 9, 2009 :)

Early on Friday morning, I got the chance to go to the Rexburg Temple with my best friend. It was an amazing experience to get up and to feel the spirit so early in the morning. It was cool to feel the difference of how I felt before I went and when left the temple. I felt that I was clean and fresh! While I was sitting there waiting to do the confirmations, the temple president spoke to us. He said that these are real people and they really are waiting for us! It is up to us and their hope is in our hands. Before, I knew that the people were real and they were waiting but when the president actually told us, it was different and I knew that I was doing the right thing and I was there to help those so that they can progress and move forward and receive those blessing. I am very grateful for the opportunity I had to go to the temple to feel of its joy and its light!

No comments:

Post a Comment