The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Friday, October 23, 2009

This week I have a had a tough time with school. Its been really hard but its getting better everyday. This morning I went to the temple to do Baptisms for the dead. It is such a wonderful feeling you have when you are serving. President Gordon B Hinckley says that when you go to the temple, you come out of the temple as a better person. He also said that their hope is in our hands. I feel so grateful that there is a temple so close to BYU-Idaho. I am so glad that I can do work for people that have waiting for a long time! Right now, in Family History, we are searching for our ancestors and see if they need their ordinances done! I am preparing to do my own family names and it is such a wonderful and exciting feeling to know that I am helping progress! Today was great! I love going to the temple to feel of its beautiful spirit and the joy it brings to everyone!I am very grateful for having this awesome opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment