The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our Ancestors are Waiting



Our Ancestors are Waiting…

“If the veil could be parted and we could see the world of spirit, we would likely discover many among them our ancestors anxiously praying and hoping their day of deliverance would come…. Their hearts are turned toward their children on who their hopes rely for deliverance from the
prison house.”

President Joseph Fielding Smith
“The Way to Perfection”
The temple is a beautiful place, a place where the spirit dwells! A place to get away from the world and sorrow! The temple is the Lord's house! I had such a wonderful spirit this week from going to the temple. I know that this is the only true church because of the feelings I have felt and from the experiences that I have had. The Lord is always there! Our ancestors are waiting for us! it is up to us! The quote from President Joseph Fielding Smith explains it! So lets deliver our ancestors from the prison house!
THANKSGIVING BREAK IS FINALLY HERE!
It is almost Thanksgiving, and I am so excited! I am excited to see Missy and kids and to be with my family. I miss them so much, But I know what I need to do. It has been a long 2 months! But iam almost done with my first semester of college. It is crazy. I am doing pretty good, my grades are high and Iam learning a ton! For Thanksgiving me and my parents are driving to Omaha Nebraska to see Missy, Casey, and the kids! I haven't seen them in a long time! they are getting so old. I will be there for about 3-4 days! then I will be flying back to Utah and be with my friends family! It will be a fun break, I lOVE my family!I just need to hang in there for one more week of school, then its the BREAK :) YES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment