The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back Home :)


So it is Finally Thanksgiving Break! On Friday, November 20 2009, my dad came and picked me, Preston, and Annalisa up from Rexburg. It feels great to be home with my family! I miss them so much. I finally got PANDA :) it was really good. On Saturday morning, me and my best friend went to do baptisms in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple! It was an awesome experience because I haven't done baptisms there for almost three months. When I was there, I had a thought go through my mind. I was thinking that no matter where you are at, you can always feel the spirit. and the work will always be going forth! It was cool because, no matter where i am at the spirit is always there. The spirit was so strong in the temple. There are so many temples around and the work is still the same! It really amazes me. This is the only true Gospel! I know with all my heart and soul. The temple is the place to be.

After the temple I went back home. Me and my mom went to our families cookie exchange. It was awesome!! We got so many cookies. The cookie exchange is where everyone brings there favorite cookies and lets everyone try them. They bring the recipe so that everyone can have it. It is always so fun to get together with my family. we are always so crazy! after the cookie exchange me and my mom went to my friend, Heather Love, wedding. She looked so beautiful. Her and her husband went through the Salt Lake City Temple earlier that morning. I am so proud of bothof them. Getting married in the temple is probably one of the biggest decisions you can make in your life because it will effect everyone in your family and your future family. Zach and Heather are so in love and it is amazing. I cant wait until i get the opportunity to get married in the temple. That is one of my biggest goals in my life is to get married to a return missionary in the temple of the Lord. Life is a great blessing. I feel so grateful for everything that I have. Being able to go to a University where I can feel the spirit all the time is a huge blessing. Being able to sing a hymn and prayer before class starts to invite the spirit is a blessing. I am grateful for everything I have. I love my family!! I am very happy with my life, it is wonderful :)

2 comments: