The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Long Thanksgiving Break :)

Thanksgiving break was so much fun and it was nice to get a break from school :) We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt Patty's house. It was the best Thanksgiving. The whole family was there except Missy, Casey, Riley, Ryan, and Cooper. They were still in Omaha. It was nice to be together. I love my family and i was so excited to see everyone! My cousins are fun to play with. Nate and i were chucking pillows at Cameron :) it was so funny. Sometimes it would actually knock him down. That night was the REAL Finals! The MLS cup. We won in a shoot out! the game was sooo intense!The next day i went to school at lunch to visit PLT at copper hills. It was nice to see everyone and a lot of fun. I got to catch up with my High School friends. I miss high school in some ways but most ways... i don't.. haha. But College is nice. The next morning i went and did baptisms at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was so peaceful from a crazy week. I love the temple, its a great place to be. I took a couple of pictures before i left






It was a really cold morning because my hair was wet, but it was definitely worth. The spirit that is with you is undeniable. I love it, i love what i do! Later that day My mom, mallory and I went to our families cookie exchange! It was awesome we got so many cookies. Me and Mal were so excited so we took a picture with our Thumbs up hehe..


I went to Omaha for 2 days! It was so awesome to see Missy, Casey and all of my nephews and neice :) It was fun playing hide and go seek wth them. I would hide around the corner and as they both walked by I jumped out and made a noise! They both screamed and jumped!After that we would all laugh and go hide again. My sister mom and I went shopping on black friday :D it was so much fun! I cant believe my mom went! after that i had to fly on the airplane by myself back to utah. I stayed at my friends house :) we watched the BYU game!!!! HECK YES!!!!! GO COUGARS, it was a great game... we won in over time! after that we went to the JAZZ game! we won... it was such a great night! I played YAhtzee for my first time :) it was fun! This break was awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment