The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Friday, May 3, 2013

New Beginnings...

Back to Rexburg...
So school started 2 weeks ago, and I am already going crazy! It is going to be rough. I am taking 16 credits and I have never taken that much before. So that explains that! I can almost see the light because we both only have two semesters left! Hopefully things work out.  We love our new apartment.  There is so much space and it is by the park. It is a little far from campus, but I like that! Maybe not so much in the mornings because I have class at 7:45 every morning... I am just grateful that I am almost done with college!
Here are my classes that I am taking this semester
Advanced Sewing
Preschool Practicum
Interior Design
Food Science
They add up to 16 credits.. Crazy!
 
I have seen so many tender mercies lately and I am so grateful to know that the Lord is mindful of me. I know that He loves us. I know that He answers our prayers. I know all of this because of the experiences I have had.  He is always there!
 Even though I am so stressed with school already, I am happy. 
Well here's to more sleepless night ;) (Actually for reals).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment