The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Love Today!

I love Sundays.
I felt the spirit so strong today!
I am so grateful that I know that families are forever
I am so grateful that I have a testimony of this gospel.
We had a very good lesson in Relief Society today. 
We talked about how we have different talents and things that we are good at.
I had a hard time with coming up with something to share, because she asked us to stand up and tell everyone what our talents were.
I am just average at everything, so that is why I had a hard time thinking of something I could tell.
I just thought that it is easy for me just to talk to people. I think that is probably not as cool as playing the harp or running marathons.. etc.  But this is something that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. 
I need to use the gifts that He has given me or they might just disappear over time.
I am just grateful that I have today to sit and relax because these past two weeks have been really hard. I know that I can do hard things.
My goal for the week is to have a positive attitude and to use my time wisely!
Well here we go! Bring on the new week!
 
Oh and on a side note, Last night, Preston and I were playing with our nerf guns. I went to go hide in the closet and we both jumped out and scared each other!   I screamed SO loud! haha.  It was around 11:00 at night... so we had to put them away because we didn't want to get in trouble. lol (we have quiet hours at our apartment complex). Anyways, I just wanted to keep record of this because it was hilarious! :)


2 comments:

  1. Megan, you are an AWESOME runner! You can cream me in a 5K without even training! It's a natural talent you definitely have! You are also caring...to kids and animals, you love your family, you have an awesome sense of humor, you have an awesome testimony. The list goes on and on! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca! That means a lot to me! I am so grateful that I have you in my life! You are such a great example to me and are so strong! :) You are just awesome! Can't wait to be back down there!

    ReplyDelete