The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Past Little While:D

Iam sorry it has been a while! Finals week was crazy, the holidays, school starting back up again.. lol. I have been up to a lot. ill post more later! Here are some pictures from the Past Little While :)
The Western Slope of the Tetons
Mom Dad and Meg
Roof Time :) we are all so hungry and excited!

Mom and meg by the reflection pond

I love the Williams family!

Going Downtown

CHEESE!

Gotta love them

Cute Cameron
Best Buds

Mallory's very Hairy Leg :D
Hehe....

Mal :)

I wrote my name in the sand haha

Right place... Right time


Awesome!




Mal Rusty and Ethan

On our way to Visit Mal in California, we stayed in St. George. When we arrived at our hotel, we went over to the Temple! it was Beautiful!

Mikale my Minni-Me :)

Cute Allie
Temple Sqaure :) this was the funniest thing that has ever happened. Preston and Me went to Temple Square on New Years and there was like no one there. Preston asked me to dance and I said sure! so we turned on a song and started dancing away... out of nowhere we see flashes coming from cameras.. we were like what the crap... and a ton of people walk by.. staring and smiling at us... haha.. it was awesome. A lady stopped and asked if she could take our picture and so we let her.. haha

Mom and Dad at Temple Square

My Roommates from Fall semester 2009

3 comments:

  1. Cute Megan!!! I love your blog :) And your goals. Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures Megan :) I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ash!

    I miss you too missy! cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete