The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Next Week!

Next Week....
We are graduating from COLLEGE
What a wonderful experience it has been... Very hard but worth it :)
We have met so many great people and are grateful to have them in our lives.
It is sad to go, but happy as well
We get to move on to the next step in our lives.
It's scary but I think we're ready.
I have learned so much about myself. I can't wait to see what is in store for us.
I just can't believe that we will both have our Bachelor Degree's!
Maybe those all-nighters pulled off ;)
Well.... Bring on the next week of our last experiences of college.
I just know I couldn't have done this without the Savior's help as well as my husband's help.
I am so grateful.
Well... LET'S GO :)
 (I have a hard time staying motivated!!)

1 comment:

  1. Megan I'm so happy for you! I'm so proud of all you've done and all that you've gone through to get this far! :) You are amazing! Now hurry home so we can hangout!!

    ReplyDelete