The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Is Here and It Is Wonderful!


Well this month is going to be great :)
There are a couple of reasons!
The first reason is that one of my best friends comes home from her mission on August 21!
I can't believe that it is already time for her to come home.
I am beyond excited.


The second reason
is because this month is an anniversary for when I went through the temple for the first time :)
What a wonderful experience that was.
I am grateful that I made the decisions that I did so that I would be worthy to go through the temple. I wouldn't change anything for the world!
 
 
The Third reason
This month marks 2 years of marriage!
I can't believe it!
We have grown so much and are excited to see where we are headed.
 
So... Yeah its going to be a great month :-)


1 comment:

  1. Megan!! IT's almost my birthday this month!!! ;)

    Hahahaha so many fun and exciting things happening this month!! Wooohoooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete