The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Friday, October 26, 2012

Decisions are hard...

Life has been really difficult lately. 
This has probably been the hardest semester for me.  I have had to make very difficult  decisions that will have a huge impact on my life.  At least right now, I have chosen to follow through with Teaching.  Which scares me to death.  I don't know if I am ready for this, but I know that my Heavenly Father won't lead me astray.  I know I can do it with his help.  He will help me get through this.  What I really want is to be done with school and actually start our little family! I just need to get done with school and survive student teaching. I know that I can do it. It will be rough, but I have awesome people in my life that love and support me.  Thank you to everyone who support and loves me.   I am so grateful to have you in my life. 
We are trying to just get through this semester. We can do it! We made it this far!
Here we go... on the last stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment