The Pettersson's

The Pettersson's
January 2016

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crazy Crazy Crazy!

I have been soooo busy! But it is a good thing!

I finally got a job! I work at the BYU-I Bookstore! I work every day from 11-2

I am so grateful that I was able to get this job! I have met awesome people and it has been such a great experience. I am just loving college. It has been very tough! but i have been working really hard!

I love my classes! I have learned so much!

I am taking the Middle East which is really interesting and hard.. haha

The Heroic Journey is a Humanities class which is really fun!

English.. Writing foundations... It has been fun... our teacher is crazy! he has a cool name though.. his name is Zebulun :)

I am also taking a Parenting Skills class... (Don't worry.. not for awhile ;)...)

The hardest class that i have is Interpersonal theory and practice.(Communications)

Then I am taking second half of Book of Mormon!

I miss my family! It is always so fun to see them when i come and visit..

Here are some Pictures of whats been going on...
:D

I love my roommate! She's awesome... we have had such a great time!

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Megan! I'm glad you are enjoying school and I'm glad you have a fun roomie. It makes a big difference when you have great roommates! I had some psycho roommates at school, lol.
    Love you, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan you are so beautiful!! You look so happy and have grown so much since I can remember! You are such a wonderful example to me :) You make me excited for college as well. I look up to you & I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new job! :) and it sounds like you're going to have some fun classes! can't wait to hear updates! see ya cute girl!

    ReplyDelete